Lt. Commander
# 21
04-24-2012, 09:59 PM
I wish the Phoenix had gold buzzard collectors.

Hrm. I'd actually be all about them doing a Phoenix-themed hull material and releasing it as a vet reward or crafting reward or C-Store item called "Cochrane Hull Plating."
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-24-2012, 11:42 PM
I hope the exclusive material allows me to coat my ship hull in half-melted marshmallows... that or attach rotting corpses to my nacelles. Yep. Although, I haven't ruled out a hello kitty island adventure skin either. Just sayin'.

JamJamz? Marshmallows you hear me?
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-25-2012, 02:15 AM
I hope it is the Material 6 skin. Seriously, that's a skin I like and it is not available for most ships. That sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-25-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I hope it is the Material 6 skin. Seriously, that's a skin I like and it is not available for most ships. That sucks.
they are already working on making material 6 available for all ships.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-25-2012, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Then it really wouldn be exclusive, since everyone can get that for certain ships, would it...

Then again... Exclusive to cryptic means "Until we have time to put it in the C-Store".
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-25-2012, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Then it really wouldn be exclusive, since everyone can get that for certain ships, would it...

Then again... Exclusive to cryptic means "Until we have time to put it in the C-Store".
Exclusive, Schmexclusive. I want Material 6! As long as it's not in a lockbox or similar inane method of acquisition. :p
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-25-2012, 10:20 AM
I wasn't expecting a real answer other than "you will like it".
I just can not imagine cryptic doing a new skin for all existing and upcoming ships.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM
I like the idea of an Aztec Pattern for the Federation ships, but not sure how it would play out with the KDF.

Personally, I find the skins too glossy compared to Trek ships, so hopefully it's a toned down version that makes it feel more what we find in the TV shows and Movies.

So curious what they will give to us that's unique and awesome at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
I like the idea of an Aztec Pattern for the Federation ships, but not sure how it would play out with the KDF.

Personally, I find the skins too glossy compared to Trek ships, so hopefully it's a toned down version that makes it feel more what we find in the TV shows and Movies.

So curious what they will give to us that's unique and awesome at the same time.
Awesome? Ever see people with the non combat mujato anywhere? That was a waste.
Lt. Commander
# 30 Hmmmm
05-07-2012, 09:09 AM
i know nobody will ever read this especial not any developers. Whitch is kind a sad because I have cool idea about that unique skin.

Veteran players shudl have veteran skin, like battle worn with patches hulls different shades of hull plating.
and maybe even some veteran hull painting like shark mouth or some strips lie invasion strips on wings of Dakota troop carier D-day stiling or some kind of naval battle ships hull strips ( yeh I know thous was used mostly by Kriegsmarine but ... hey thous folks was folks 2)

.... you know just inyou know VETERAN stiling look at novices space marines and look at veteran space marines, yeh I know this isnt a beast example but ...