Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Vault Event Queue Bugs
04-19-2012, 09:08 PM
The following was happening over and over and over again.

People were being dropped from team once starting the queue.

Once dropped if you tried to re-queue it would give you 1 of 2 different error messages.

1.) Couldn't find the "Vault Event" queue.
2.) Couldn't enter the event because you gave the wrong password. There was no password to give in the first place.

In the 20 minutes I tried to queue up for this mission (which I ran successfully earlier today I might add) I was dropped no less then 11 times. Then even though Brandon stated the event would last a full hour after the server came back it dropped off at the hour exactly.

Stellar work that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwilow View Post
The following was happening over and over and over again.

People were being dropped from team once starting the queue.

Once dropped if you tried to re-queue it would give you 1 of 2 different error messages.

1.) Couldn't find the "Vault Event" queue.
2.) Couldn't enter the event because you gave the wrong password. There was no password to give in the first place.

In the 20 minutes I tried to queue up for this mission (which I ran successfully earlier today I might add) I was dropped no less then 11 times. Then even though Brandon stated the event would last a full hour after the server came back it dropped off at the hour exactly.

Stellar work that.
Same, this is happening to every match joined. I bug reported it, but I'm not expecting much. They should have replaced this event with something that works.

Take the Vault mission down and fix it. Forget lock boxes, fix your broken product first.