Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silo935
I'm not sure I'm understanding where the prestige is here. It's just your music factory showcasing some of the work in their portfolio.......right?
It's who the music factory it. It'd be like George Lucas showing clips of a movie directed based on a script you wrote.

The fact the music factory is even willing to include STO in their video means they are proud of that accomplishment. Especially when you consider the rest of their clients, they could have easily included someone else.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-06-2012, 03:13 PM
are those the same guys that provided that song with the klingon opera singer that goes like AAAHAAAAHaaaahhahHAAAAAHH all the time?...

which is the nr.1 reason why i MUTED the soundtrack of STO 2 years ago and swapped to winamp with a selection of proper Star Trek OST
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
It's who the music factory it. It'd be like George Lucas showing clips of a movie directed based on a script you wrote.

The fact the music factory is even willing to include STO in their video means they are proud of that accomplishment. Especially when you consider the rest of their clients, they could have easily included someone else.
Given that this is just a music licensing company, to me, its nice, but its not all. its a promo ad for the company. They want to market to a wide variety of companies so it makes sense to show a wide range of clients. Over all its a nice video, but its an ad. Nothing more, nothing less.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-07-2012, 08:42 AM
I think it has been about ten times I asked for a "Ask Cryptic" when new music will be added to STO. Once, DStahl promised, there will be more music in STO...while there have been new sound effect and new videos we still have the same two or three ambient sounds in space fights for 2 years! I would really love to hear more different star trek music in ambient music in STO. I said it once, and I say it again: you want get any money from me for ships or other stuff which makes me look good, but you will get my money for things which make me feel good. And there is nothing better for that then the right music to the right itme. So I would pay for good star trek music in CStore, especially if I could download it too.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitan1701 View Post
I think it has been about ten times I asked for a "Ask Cryptic" when new music will be added to STO. Once, DStahl promised, there will be more music in STO...while there have been new sound effect and new videos we still have the same two or three ambient sounds in space fights for 2 years! I would really love to hear more different star trek music in ambient music in STO. I said it once, and I say it again: you want get any money from me for ships or other stuff which makes me look good, but you will get my money for things which make me feel good. And there is nothing better for that then the right music to the right itme. So I would pay for good star trek music in CStore, especially if I could download it too.
New Lobi Store idea: "Ambient Music Enhancement Pack." Cost: 1800 crystals. Adds 5 new music tracks to the game. Each track is consumed on use after listening to it once and the entire pack must be repurchased to hear it again. Coming soon to a Space Lotto near you.