Lt. Commander
Wonderful mission with excellent dialog. Due to time constraints, we don't get to read everything, so please run through on your own and check out the wonderful story.

http://www.twitch.tv/jaedrian/b/316856976
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Many thanks for playing this, my 2nd Foundry mission. I'm glad you enjoyed it! My favourite part of your playthrough is where your wife shouts "He's got a bomb on his butt!" when she thinks the Ambassador's wheelchair is a bomb to blow up the Polmar Ree *Really* wish I'd thought of that as a stroyline twist!

I really enjoy watching your live playthroughs, and they're a great way of promoting Foundry-made content in STO. Thank you for doing these!

By the way, you mentioned during your broadcast that you're hoping for suggestions from the community for Foundry missions to play. I'd highly recommend "The Wounded Wolf" by Akrilon, and also "Technobabble" by Klintobean (two up-and-coming authors who could benefit enormously from the publicity).

And if you wanted to hit another one of my missions, I've just published my 3rd mission, 'The Mayns of Balnar Moon". It's a little shorter than "City of the Polmar Ree", has less dialogue and more combat, and is (hopefully) just as much of an engrossing story.

Thanks again for featuring Foundry missions on PUG TV
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2012, 04:53 AM
Alimac30, I swear that The Mayns of Balnar Moon is coming and will be up on youtube Soon™.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Thanks for the kind words
05-06-2012, 08:33 PM
I love running player content and you have a great mission for us Alimac30. We'll be running another of yours very soon as your the only person that has requested recently. I think I finally caught up on my requests and you are up again, so I"m looking for this Tuesday. Thanks for the great work!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2012, 10:56 AM
You can always run any of my missions: The Dissent Series (a 5-parter) or Over There (a stand alone).

I'll also have a new one coming out in the next few days. It'll be called Somewhere in Time.