Lt. Commander
# 71
05-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The Gold Lock Box drop rate is the same as it has been. They are still dropping in-game.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The same as the Winter Holiday Gifts?
The same as the Cardassian Boxes?

Still the only Ferengi Gold Boxes I've got were sent to me.
What you have done is that you've made it impossible to farm for gold boxes, that you can't deny.
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
The same as the Winter Holiday Gifts?
The same as the Cardassian Boxes?

Still the only Ferengi Gold Boxes I've got were sent to me.
What you have done is that you've made it impossible to farm for gold boxes, that you can't deny.
I hope PWE / Cryptic understands that the goal of this thread at least for me wasn't that I wanted to farm gold lock boxes for EC on the exchange. I just want that sweet ferengi ship that you keep making vastly more interesting ships then the other ships available in game.

BranFlakes with all do respect, something is borked, and I'm not insinuating any type of untruthfulness of your claims. Please hound them on this, I think Gozer has a stack of gold boxes hes been hiding from the community.
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-07-2012, 01:13 PM
Still no gold box drops... I tried all weekend and 3 hours solid today in one instance on elite. Nothing!
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Ya ever get the feeling that They have Their fingers in Their ears going La-la-la-la-la... ? ...

I hope They can SEE, that because of this and many other recent "denials"...

...Their profits are decreasing, by at least this one player.

I'm still playing the game... but I'm playing it my way, not Their money-grubing version of it.

Lt. Commander
# 75
05-08-2012, 12:46 AM
In my 6 to 15 hours of daily STO play I have yet to receive a single gold lockbox.

The only time I saw a gold lockbox was in a drop during an STO optional. And no I didn't get it.
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
I did look into it when I saw this thread That is why I made the post I made on the page prior: "The Gold Lock Box drop rate is the same as it has been. They are still dropping in-game."

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I haven't seen a single gold box in about two weeks.

This is while doing 3-5 hours per night of running Elite STFs.

No one I group with, or know personally has seen one either.

So is the rate for a Gold Box dropping as bad as the rate for a D'kora to pop out of one?
Lt. Commander
# 77
05-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
I did look into it when I saw this thread That is why I made the post I made on the page prior: "The Gold Lock Box drop rate is the same as it has been. They are still dropping in-game."

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I haven't seen a single gold box in about two weeks.

This is while doing 3-5 hours per night of running Elite STFs.

No one I group with, or know personally has seen one either.

So is the rate for a Gold Box dropping as bad as the rate for a D'kora to pop out of one?

At least this helps me manage the temptation to open one, because I just collect greens until I have a 20 stack and then delete these viral infections on my game screen.
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-08-2012, 08:59 AM
During the cardie box scam i got about 5 or 6 gold boxes. Now so far i've only seen a single gold box drop and i didnt get it lol.
Lt. Commander
# 79
05-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
In my 6 to 15 hours of daily STO play I have yet to receive a single gold lockbox.

The only time I saw a gold lockbox was in a drop during an STO optional. And no I didn't get it.
6 to 15?? What on earth are you doing in STO for so long lol?
Lt. Commander
# 80
05-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Like everyone else, the evidence is clear that the Gold boxes are either dead or seriously flawed after the patch. I received 2 Gold boxes the first weekend and two more later. Since then playing every night and weekends neither myself or any member of any STF team I've been on has seen or rolled on a gold box.

I've never experienced a game developer with such a lack of response to issues. There must be serious financial issues in the company or else a blanket gag order.