Lt. Commander
I hope there are plans to expand the Duty Officer Species types to include those that may of joined Starfleet or Klingon Empire since the return of the USS Voyager from the Delta Quadrant to 2409

Delta Quadrant DOF Packs/Species Variations

1. Ocampa
2. Talaxian
3. Kazon
4. Vidiian (pre-Phage/post-Phage)
4. Malon
5. Hirogen

Xindi Species DOF Pack Variation

1. Xindi-Aquatic
2. Xindi-Arboreal
3. Xindi-Insectoid
4. Xindi-Primate
5. Xindi-Reptilian

More Canon Alpha & Beta Quadrant Species, which are members of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipORican View Post
I hope there are plans to expand the Duty Officer Species types to include those that may of joined Starfleet or Klingon Empire since the return of the USS Voyager from the Delta Quadrant to 2409

Delta Quadrant DOF Packs/Species Variations

1. Ocampa
2. Talaxian
3. Kazon
4. Vidiian (pre-Phage/post-Phage)
4. Malon
5. Hirogen

1. Xindi-Aquatic
2. Xindi-Arboreal
3. Xindi-Insectoid
4. Xindi-Primate
5. Xindi-Reptilian

More Canon Alpha & Beta Quadrant Species, which are members of the Federation.
The Kazon is not really able to work with anyone, they can't even work together.

The Hirogens are already allied with the Romulans and I think there is some Hirogen DOFs out there after what I have been told.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipORican View Post

1. Xindi-Aquatic
2. Xindi-Arboreal
3. Xindi-Insectoid
4. Xindi-Primate
5. Xindi-Reptilian
There are these Doffs in the system already, one of each and they are ultra rare
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 07:49 AM
The Hirogen existing are just the two unique doffs. There were already two Vorta and two Jem'hadar when the gamma quadrant pack was added. For that matter, the Xindi already in the game don't preclude more common Xindi, since originally there was only one ultra-rare Ferasan and they became the KDF counterpart for Bajorans.

As for the Kazon, there's already a lot of doff races that don't play well with others, but specific to the Kazon it's the gang-like nature of their political system that keeps them from working with each other. Removed from their leadership and placed into a different command structure there's no reason to expect their politics to come with them. They'd work especially well as a KDF race as they appear to respond fairly well to an authoritarian system.