Lt. Commander
Here's what's happened: I opened two very rare Cardassisan Lock Boxes I'd saved up after getting the CP to open them. Now I'd like to make it clear, I'm NOT complaining about the contents. However, the first one gave me another Crossfire Tribble, the second I THINK gave me a duty officer cadre. I say 'think' here, because the chat didn't say I got anything, and nothing appeared in my inventory, yet I lost the very rare lock box.

I filed a support ticket and specified all the above. And I eventually got a reply stating:

Quote:
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
Well okay then, could my Very Rare Cardassian Lock Box and CP be returned to me then? At least, that's what I'd like to ask, but I cannot seem to find how to reply to a ticket, I can only see 'Back', 'Edit Ticket', 'Close Ticket' and 'Refresh'.

Am I being really dumb here? Is there some obvious way to reply to tickets? I've had a very positive experience in Star Trek Online so far, so this is a somewhat sour note on that experience, but I hopefully can get all this resolved.

Thanks for reading.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2012, 06:45 PM
what you do is the edit ticket option.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
what you do is the edit ticket option.
How does editing my original ticket message constitute a reply to their ticket message?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metritutus
How does editing my original ticket message constitute a reply to their ticket message?
Y are adding new information and you are changing the touch date of the ticket (the last time the ticket was updated time/date)