Lt. Commander
# 21
05-08-2012, 08:20 PM
The eternal problem is that what's good for PvE is bad for PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I have updated the patch note for the Runabout carrier pets. The existing (green/uncommon) versions were not changed at all.

Sorry for the confusion!
The clarification just confirms what we were worried about, you're making an already OP pet worse for the pvp community.

Here's a couple of serious questions, feel free to pass it up the chain if necessary:

Who's looking out for PVP balance in STO at Cryptic?

Is it even really a concern/priority at all?

Because it honestly feels like the answer to those questions are "No-one" and "No".
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdup View Post
The eternal problem is that what's good for PvE is bad for PvP.
The eternal problem between people who understand the game, and ppl who don't.
What more good do u need for PvE? i can do any STF elite in a tier3 ship without any problem, space PvE is VERY easy, what else do u need?

By the other hand, this danubes are totaly game breaking for PvP, and i'm not just saying "oh this is OP", IS GAME BREAKING
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-08-2012, 09:29 PM
It's a money grab... buff TB = more people buying the carrier....

Even if it really isn't, I hope the Devs are aware this is how some of us feel....

It's starting to grief us in normal gameplay..... very glad I don't PvP seriously anymore...
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120423a.18

UPDATED to clarify Runabout pet note.

General:
  • Pressing Escape and changing maps will no longer cause the power tray to change positions.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented dragging powers to the power trays.
  • Foundry authors should get better results when setting up dialog trees with Bridge Officers, especially on the Klingon side.
  • Updated tooltips and descriptions for some carrier pets to resolve some typos.
  • Runabout carrier pet Tractor Beam performance scales with their quality level.
looking forward to that one hitting holo asap, thats the only issue I have with the ui atm, glad to see its already fixed on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Well at least the D-store pets, the ones everybody seems to have, will be the only ones getting their already stupid powerful TB boosted.

If I didn't know any better I'd say some folks at Cryptic are just a little on the "thick" side. Either that or they're illiterate and haven't been able to read the angry posts about the existing TB's on those horrible little runabouts.

Why don't some of you Dev's come into a PvP match once and awhile and experience first hand the kind of b.s. you've been putting into this game, I'm willing to bet you find find your game fun anymore either.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-08-2012, 10:49 PM
ya!!!!!!!!!!!

was anoying in STF's

so you can drag Boff powers down to tray
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-08-2012, 11:36 PM
tit for tat klinks you get tachyon drones we get tractor drones deal with it
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Are you serious about the tractor beam? The pet spam in PVP is already abyoing and the worst abilities from pets are drain and hold ones. This should be reduced for PVP not increased.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Quote:
[*]Runabout carrier pet Tractor Beam performance scales with their quality level.[/list]
For serious? I swear, watching the systems team at work is like watching a train wreck coming together