Lt. Commander
I've got a couple of slackers in my crew. I'd like to transfer them off. But they don't show up as available for the compactor missions at the academy. They aren't on missions already, obviously. Are there any limitations on the DOFFs that can be used for these missions? I don't want to just dismiss them for the dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Basically, anything that you can buy or claim won't go in there. So, the Emergency X Holograms, the duty officers you get from the duty officer contact for commendation tiers, etc. are all ineligible to go into the compactor.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Basically, anything that you can buy or claim won't go in there. So, the Emergency X Holograms, the duty officers you get from the duty officer contact for commendation tiers, etc. are all ineligible to go into the compactor.
Thanks for the info. I was hoping it wasn't something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
It'd be nice if there were an "at a glance" way we could tell which doffs in the roster are (in)eligible to be compacted. I know we can see by going to the personnel officer, but that requires a trip to the academy.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
It'd be nice if there were an "at a glance" way we could tell which doffs in the roster are (in)eligible to be compacted. I know we can see by going to the personnel officer, but that requires a trip to the academy.
This would be cool. I end up going to the academy anyway, for the recruitment missions. But, it would be easier to do the compactor missions if there was a quick way to see what you could compact. A couple of times I've wanted to do one, found out I didn't have enough that could be compacted, and then had to run across the quad and pick up one from the exchange.