Lt. Commander
i have been at starfleet academy working on grinding doffs and repeatedly after 2 minutes i get disconnected from server it has happend like ten times in last hour
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2012, 11:06 AM
This may or may not help, but it's been happening to me as well. I contacted my internet service provider and they assured me everything was working 'in the green.' They asked me to check my cables and to replace the cable splitter that I am using with one that has a dedicated tv/modem out. I'm planning on replacing my HDMI and cable splitter today to see if it works.
I don't know if this will help, but maybe it's something else to consider. I honestly thought that the server crashed when it happened, but seconds after it occured, I was able to log back into the game. Also, if you refresh your modem, disconnect it for 15 seconds, that may help too.
This has only started to happen to me yesterday, May 7, maybe it's been happening to others as well, in which case it might not be your equipment.
Interesting enough, it just happened. Now I know it's not the star trek online servers, it's definately on my end.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Greetings. I use to have this problem running windows 7 64 bit home edition. I resolved it by right clicking on the program and selecting "run as administrator" and it seemed to clear up the consistant disconnects. Not saying that is your issue but it would be something you could at least rule out