Lt. Commander
# 1 costume options for boff
05-01-2012, 10:35 AM
i guess it has been mentioned before - but i haven t seen any recent thread about it....

... is there a reason boff cannot use some of the special costumes? ( off duty, casual, maco, omega etc. )

some costumes do not make any sense of course, like putting a gorn into a cocktail dress - but giving your tactical officer a MACO - once you have unlocked it shouldn t really be a problem. ( or omega ) - that way, you may enjoy both costumes in single player missions ( you wearing one, your boff weapon the other type )
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Off duty slots for bridge officers would be great (I'd like to put my Tac officer in casual gear for when we do some ops)
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Formal uniforms for first contact missions...
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjalkarja
i guess it has been mentioned before - but i haven t seen any recent thread about it....

... is there a reason boff cannot use some of the special costumes? ( off duty, casual, maco, omega etc. )

some costumes do not make any sense of course, like putting a gorn into a cocktail dress - but giving your tactical officer a MACO - once you have unlocked it shouldn t really be a problem. ( or omega ) - that way, you may enjoy both costumes in single player missions ( you wearing one, your boff weapon the other type )
Agreed, i have mentioned this before in the costume thread, and i know i'm not the only one to do so, the various lame excuses exist, but some costumes would make a whole lot more sense on boffs. Mercenary, Videk, and the robes shouldn't have any problems.

as for gorn in a cocktail dress... that would be hell of a sight.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2012, 03:49 PM
I say they should have the STF costumes available for bridge officers.

As for off-duties... definitely a need to unlock those. Especially with some costumes like the Ferengi ones going "Useable by the character and all their Bridge officers." then "It's off-duty piece."
Lt. Commander
# 6 A Note
05-07-2012, 05:03 PM
It says the BOFFS can wear the new Cloths from the Lobi Cystials. This is just not true. I have yet to see one BOFF be able to use them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
It says the BOFFS can wear the new Cloths from the Lobi Cystials. This is just not true. I have yet to see one BOFF be able to use them.
Because the Federation Lobi crystal outfits are Off Duty for whatever reason. Either BOFFs need access to off duty clothing, or these should be changed to regular outfits.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
Because the Federation Lobi crystal outfits are Off Duty for whatever reason. Either BOFFs need access to off duty clothing, or these should be changed to regular outfits.
please Cryptic, this would make a lot of people very happy...
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Just need them top open up ALL unlocked outfits gained for the player character to be used on the boffs, I would love the option to put my boffs in the maco/omega/khg outfits and have an away team that matches my mains look.