Lt. Commander
[I meet Annika Hansen in a cafeteria at the Daystrom Institute. Formerly known as Seven of Nine, a Borg drone, Hansen now looks almost completely human. Her residual Borg implants are barely noticeable. She does, however, retain the brevity of words and directness her fellow crewmembers from U.S.S. Voyager described. I thank her for joining me today. As is typical for her, she cuts to the chase immediately.]

You wish to ask me about why I left Starfleet.

Read More!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen
[I meet Annika Hansen in a cafeteria at the Daystrom Institute. Formerly known as Seven of Nine, a Borg drone, Hansen now looks almost completely human. Her residual Borg implants are barely noticeable. She does, however, retain the brevity of words and directness her fellow crewmembers from U.S.S. Voyager described. I thank her for joining me today. As is typical for her, she cuts to the chase immediately.]

You wish to ask me about why I left Starfleet.

Read More!
what? and the llink is to the main page? / nm its working now (EDITED)

Quote:
Do you actually believe that seven years, or twenty years, or a hundred years, would be anything more than a brief setback for the Borg? The Borg do not consider time as shallowly as humans do. The Borg are not limited by the life spans of individuals. The collective lives on. What one knew, all know. What one remembers, all remember.
hehe confirmed
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Interesting, I greatly enjoyed reading that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-18-2009, 04:47 PM
BAAA BAA DUMM DUMM BAA DUUUUUUM

talk about omionious forshodowing
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Well...that was... kind of interesting...

Maybe a pic of 7 would have spiced it up a bit
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Well...that was... kind of interesting...

Maybe a pic of 7 would have spiced it up a bit
agreed... um many pictures of 7..... please
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2009, 04:56 PM
I think we all know that the Borg are still a threat and always will be until we know they have been destroyed!! Annika's work at the Daystrom Institute will help a lot when we next meet the Borg but how can Starfleet not have a fleet ready for them! All I know is my ship will be as ready as it can be.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Wait, how would studying the technological applications of any powerful piece of equipment be “short term”?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Hehe, nice update Seven seems a tad annoyed I suspect her work at the institute will mean we will have access to brog-specific countermeasures available to all ships, rather than special "anti-borg" ships from a taskforce.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-18-2009, 05:00 PM
This was indeed quite interesting, and I really hope that there are at least a few more supplemental logs in addition to the regular timeline updates because this was certainly an interesting perspective on the storyline. Keep up the great work, and I am really looking forward to seeing how the storyline progresses in the future!