Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Where has tribble gone?
05-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Since the May 8th patch the tribble server has disappeared from my launcher?

Someone suggested a setting in the options to show all games, but that does not work....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-09-2012, 06:19 PM
It comes and goes in the launcher
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-10-2012, 12:29 AM
I am F2P whats happed with tribble server ?
If this continues the STO (STF is catastrophic now) will suffer the fate of SWTOR players will go for good.
If they need support i am willing to pay donation from 2-5 dollars every month ,
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
It comes and goes in the launcher
this. it seems somewhat random. if you exit and go back in chances are it will be back
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Tribble is also gone from my launcher .... but both Champions shards show up in the drop-down if I chose to list all game ... strange
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psytce View Post
Tribble is also gone from my launcher .... but both Champions shards show up in the drop-down if I chose to list all game ... strange
I disabled the "all games" checkbox again and the launcher went back to normal
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milamber3 View Post
I disabled the "all games" checkbox again and the launcher went back to normal
THE CANNIBAL TRIBBLE It ate the server!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoreus View Post
I am F2P whats happed with tribble server ?
If this continues the STO (STF is catastrophic now) will suffer the fate of SWTOR players will go for good.
If they need support i am willing to pay donation from 2-5 dollars every month ,
tribble is a test server. if can be removed, reset, rebooted, all characters/content deleted at any time. pwe in general do not have test servers generally available to players, so having one at all is a bonus but not the end of the world if it isnt there. let's face it these days the tribble patch is only a week ahead of live and in some cases the push content straight to live at the same time - so any testing on tribble becomes pointless.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:11 AM.