Lt. Commander
# 11
05-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Hey bumping this thread.

I like the thunderchild auto defense turret, but it's cooldown time is far too long compared to it's useage time. I recommend either increasing the usage time for a while or bring back the Automated defense turret. I had a case where I was attacking some Romulans and about 7 ships were firing torpedos at me from close range. I didn't have time to stop them all and so I got hit by like 4 of them.

So yeah, any cryptic guys watching this... Please bring out Automated defense turret in c-store please.
Ensign
# 12 Low level item
11-30-2012, 08:57 AM
The ADT is designed to be a low level boost and replaced later. I loved it but have not needed it in a year.

The advantage is it does 45 plasma damage regardless of level. That will blow up all types of things at low level but useless at high level.
Starting out in a noob ship with an extra 360 turret that has 100% accurate is great and it fits on small craft no recharge time and no power drain.
Commander
# 13
12-04-2012, 04:43 AM
I'm VA and have been for some time, and I still use the ADT. I find it really helpful for incoming plasma torpedoes.