Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
I went into the coliseum to try to get my last lobi crystal and decided not to equip the falcion I had because I already had my Energy whip on, only to find out that the whip doesn't really work against anyone except for the third attack, the whip lash, the weakest of the attacks on the weapon. I guess, despite the weapon being very melee like, the coliseum doesn't consider it to actually be a melee weapon.

I'm not sure if this is an oversight, or intentional, but I thought I'd report it.

Edit: Okay, probably intentional. Scratch this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verasgunn View Post
I went into the coliseum to try to get my last lobi crystal and decided not to equip the falcion I had because I already had my Energy whip on, only to find out that the whip doesn't really work against anyone except for the third attack, the whip lash, the weakest of the attacks on the weapon. I guess, despite the weapon being very melee like, the coliseum doesn't consider it to actually be a melee weapon.

I'm not sure if this is an oversight, or intentional, but I thought I'd report it.

Edit: Okay, probably intentional. Scratch this.
The title of the weapon says it, it is an Energy whip, hence an energy weapon which are disabled in Coliseum
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2012, 07:41 PM
If it's like the series the whip will become foam sword