Lt. Commander
# 21
05-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Once you found a way to restrict or allow by tier(s), make sure to add this to the Private Challenge Queues. I want the ability to have Tier 3 PvP matches!
To be honest the answer on this is for all private queues to have a pair of dropdown boxes, one with a Minimum Tier, one with a maximum.

We then need a 'Default Tier X ship' option for our toons.
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
A shuttle only queue would have a separate cool-down.
Outstanding, thanks for being proactive with this idea. I'm really excited to see what kind of rewards,titles, ect could come from it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Actually, it's just a matter of getting tech to do it. It's already something I'm looking into. I agree with you though when I get a way to filter out a few more ships I will. I just need to get with the tech folks and the system folks to decide where to draw the line. Should it be T2 and above for instance or T3 and above.

I'll leave it up to them to decide what tiers of ships could be viable and what isn't.

Goz
I'd say T4.

People showing up to stuff in T3 ships scares me, even if they have mkxii gear.
Lt. Commander
If a team wants to do the stfs in a shuttle they should still be able to do that in a private queue, and with the other lower tier ships as well. Only private queues.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-11-2012, 12:35 AM
i reckon one of the rewards should be a 360 degree beam array [S] being available for use on ships other than shuttles. i know my ship would use it
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Just a side note, it's probably still possible to get in with a shuttle. Also, well done. I always wondered if you guys did anything but spawncamping in Ker'rat.:p
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
Just a side note, it's probably still possible to get in with a shuttle. Also, well done. I always wondered if you guys did anything but spawncamping in Ker'rat.:p
We don't all do that, you know. Some of us do hold ourselves to better standards... Although I can't speak for the people I suspect you are referring to.

But really, pot... kettle... Klingons do it just as much, in my observations. :p
Lt. Commander
# 28 Zomg!!!
05-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isror View Post
Outstanding, thanks for being proactive with this idea. I'm really excited to see what kind of rewards,titles, ect could come from it.
Doing it and getting the optional should earn the title "Ausmonaut", and you should get a chance for a random cloned kangaroo pet, that comes in one of the colors of your fleet symbol lols...
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-13-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Nice Job.. I knew someone would do it eventually

We had to take shuttles out of the public queues for pretty obvious reasons.

However...

I have been considering creating a special queue just for small craft. If I do, it will have its own type of reward(s). Accolades of course would be one type, perhaps I'll have to name one of them "Honorary Ausmonaut"

Goz
I love challenges, combined with what you plane to do with PvP, if shuttle variants come out.. if your talking about beyond elite 'nightmare challenge' difficulty, I may, just may forgive what happened to my beloved STF's. :p

Oh and I'm not sure if you were serious about that accolade, but Ausmonauts have always considered 'impossible odds' to be an invitation. =^_^=
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
Yeah, we do lots of stuff. You should feel honoured, your warp core breaches are like our celebratory fireworks..just with flare :p