Lt. Commander
I saw 2 players did not get loot because got kicked
please change the time it takes to reset it sucks waiting 80 to 100 seconds
it realy sucks if you get caught in the tactical cubes shockwave when it goes boom

i however have not had this happen I use a new carrier and know how to use it
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2012, 02:35 AM
I just did Elite Infected and got nothing for it in a similar way, because they changed the loot location to where you are and not where it was over the station, i just died a few seconds before the cube went up had to wait 40+ seconds and could not find my loot bag so i just wasted my time doing it
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2012, 08:16 AM
The change in the loot bag's position from one that we always know where to one somethimes never foundble place in the map was not the brightest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-10-2012, 08:19 AM
I am not even sure the reason behind the extended timer. It already sucks you died, you have damage you have to deal with, a new location to spawn to, but now you have this long length of time to deal with. Why not just have the game stop and make you re-login while they are at it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-10-2012, 08:39 AM
The problems is that the same penalty was applied to ground and space despite the fact that the mechanics are different. On the ground, while you dont respawn your teammates can revive you but not in space.

In order for this penalty be fair in space there should be the possibility to re-enable someones ship while he waits the respwn timer to reach zero.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
If your goodie bag was scannable meaning you can actually find it in time after dying at the last second, that would be better or put it back to how it was - over the station, hell even the pop up says that - things they think are great and what make the game better have concequences elsewhere like getting nothing for an STF.
If the timer was stopped or even doubled - which would be better - people could hunt for thier loot bag, sorry tiny tiny loot bag
Lt. Commander
# 7 Two Lost Out
05-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Yesterday I saw two casual playerS loose out on ground STF loot due death timers, too bad they work hard for it.