Lt. Commander
Hello fellow PvPers,

I've been playing this game for about 775 days give or take a day or so, and been PvPing off and on for about 700 days. I know that since its been annouced that Gozer has been deemed PvPs overlord now there has been a lot of questions about what he is going to do so solve many different issues centering and revolving around PvP.

I can say from personal experience with him, that I'm extremely glad that it was him that was put in charge of PvP. Before the new STF's were released Gozer had some teams of people from different fleets that he knew start testing the STF's. These teams were made up of a mix of players ranging in skill level, knowledge and experience. I was lucky to be part of one of these teams.

Just about every single day Gozer would either be right there beside us while we tested or would communicate with us through the forums or through other means asking us questions and our input on the STF's. If we did find a bug or something that wasn't working or anything of that nature he would work on it and get it resolved asap so we could try to test it again. He worked very closely with us and actually VALUED our input.

This is why I think it's best that we now have Gozer working on PvP because he will work with us, the players who PvP, to get things hopefully working right. I know it sounds like he's just trying to appease us but just like how he went to the players to STFed a lot when he changed the STF's I think he will contact people who really PvP while he's changing PvP.

I just wanted to let everyone konw of my experiences so that people don't think he's saying certain things to appease us and keep us happy. I know he wont fix PvP overnight (although I think he might recieve some first born children from people if he did). This may not ease peoples minds about the current situation of PvP and such and that I might get flamed and probably targeted more during PvP matches but I figured I would share my experiences.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Maybe I can be one of the "less skilled" on his team.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Well here's hoping things go well . Best of luck Gozer, I'm sure every drop will be needed in these waters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2012, 01:18 AM
Hm. This certainly makes me more optimistic on the whole deal. Of course, we don't know what exactly Gozer can do about PvP - we talk a lot about balance, but this may not be his primary objective. But even a solid player ranking or a new game mode would be useful.