Lt. Commander
Hi guys! I've just bought 500 cryptic points, but the e-mail I recieved states,

"This email is to confirm that you have purchased 500 Cryptic Points for 4.00 GBP. Your new balance is 0. To manage your points, please visit https://www.startrekonline.com/user.

Thank you for purchasing Cryptic Points. Happy shopping!"

New balance is 0!!! I visited the link, clicked support, but it wants me to sign into my perfect world account before I can submit a ticket, but I don't have a perfect world account, only a cryptic one!

If any-one can advise me as to how I let someone who can do something about this know, please let me know!

I just want what I've paid for!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-09-2012, 07:14 PM
I suggest logging onto Star Trek Online and checking your account balance there. It takes a few seconds for the balance to be corrected when bought while ingame and there could be some computer problems that delay the balance from being corrected in a quick manner.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I bought them oon the website a couple of hours ago, and have checked periodically since then, still nothing! I managed to find Cryptics support page finally and have sent them a ticket! I just find it strange that The moey's been taken and I recieved the confirmation e-mail which said I have bought 500, and my new balance is 0! We'll just have to wait and see what Cryptic say regarding this!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-10-2012, 12:03 AM
You bought the points as a 'game card' on the STO Website? You'll have to enter a code of the virtual points card I think. Check your accounts page and see if you have any 'unused keys'.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-10-2012, 06:33 AM
Not as a Game Card, I just bought the points directly through the website! Something i've done many many times. Still, I checked my account page just in case, but no, no unused keys!
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2012, 08:30 AM
You need to open a support ticket with Billings/Subscriptions... None of the Devs would be able to help you with this issue...
Lt. Commander
# 7 The server is down
05-10-2012, 08:33 AM
On the website it says that both the C-store and the main server is down....

scheduled maintenance?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2012, 04:45 AM
And we're sorted! Cryptic emailed me this morning telling me that they have added my points to my account! Guess it was just a bug! I must admit, I'm surprised at the speed with which they responded to me! So happy! Only another 1500 points to go for the new ship! XD