Lt. Commander
# 1 Hourly Skill Bonuses
05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
For the 1-Hour and 8-Hour Skill Point Bonuses, it says that the timer stops when I log out, but does it mean when I log out of that particular character, or when I log out of the entire game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Char... not account
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Char... not account
Phew. That's good. Cause otherwise that'd be a pain, if I was losing skill point bonus time from switching characters.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Considering the speed of character advancement currently... don't bother buying an accelerator. 20-30 hours of solid play will cap you out anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernskies
Considering the speed of character advancement currently... don't bother buying an accelerator. 20-30 hours of solid play will cap you out anyway.
True that! My first toon I was on for well over a month with some steady gameplay time to make the initial RA. I think I went through the entire first story and just got it right at the end. The toon I have now, shoot, sitting at Captain 36 with a week of playing, I'll probably be VA by tomorrow.

I haven't even had a chance to upgrade my lvl30 ship yet and I'm over halfway to RA, so I'm just leaving it stock with Mk-VI gear. I definately know my first guy I had the lvl30 ship seriously pimped out by this time. Shoot I don't even know where to buy Mk VIII stuff now. Is it only available from the Dilithium store?

I would definately vote for nerfing the levelling. Actually I think we should all re-roll our characters with the grades expanded so current VA's realign to Captains. And really, only the super ninja, live for this game guys should make RA and then only after like a year or two.

We should have like 30 or 40 guys who are admirals, and when they come into a map it should make a serious impact.