Lt. Commander
I've been having a hard time keeping up with "Explore Strange New Worlds" and "Explore the B'Tran Cluster [Daily] " because they renew 24 hours after I take them. Other Daily missions renew after 20 hours, allowing me to take them literally every day, but if I'm not right on top of the time to retake those two I end up losing time, and some days I end up having to skip them altogether. Down time for server updates can make this even worse.

Could we please have 20-hour cycles on these two Daily Missions? Pretty please? It really would make life so much easier.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Same here. It's especially hard when you have school or a job.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Weird,
certain missions are 20 hours when others are 24. What is the point of making a difference .
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2012, 10:59 PM
I agree. If one day you are late getting on, and the next you have to get off before the time you activated the mission the previous day, you get hosed!
Lt. Commander
# 5 20h
05-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I agree, 24 reset timer is really inconvenient. If the goal is to limit me doing the mission "daily", a 20h limit is sufficient.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2012, 11:09 AM
one way i handle this (and I agree with the OP) is that the timer starts from when you HAIL the mission, not when you complete it...at least in the case of the two missions mentioned by the OP and the officer reports one.

So if i know I'm going to be busy that day and I have a chance I'll log on quick, I hail it....then when i play it 24 hours later i can play, hail it again, and play it again...all for a nice 5,760 dil payout (8,400 with officer reports plus the two sets of explore missions)
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcarson
one way i handle this (and I agree with the OP) is that the timer starts from when you HAIL the mission, not when you complete it...at least in the case of the two missions mentioned by the OP and the officer reports one.

So if i know I'm going to be busy that day and I have a chance I'll log on quick, I hail it....then when i play it 24 hours later i can play, hail it again, and play it again...all for a nice 5,760 dil payout (8,400 with officer reports plus the two sets of explore missions)
For most missions, this is already the case. That is how I can complete the dailies twice on Friday Nights.