Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-06-2012, 06:23 AM
first transaction can sometimes take 24 hours to process (depending on when you do it), this can also happen if you change billing method or details. I presume it is to do with them validating the change (or just some really clunky system hand offs). Subsequent transactions seem to go a hell of a lot smoother.

i have similar issues when trying to use 1 paypal account to fund two different accounts.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-06-2012, 07:31 AM
Wait... where are you from and what type of CC do you use..

One of my fleetmates had similar issues... I will try to figure out if your issue is the same (if it is, I am sorry to say that there will be no solution provided by Cryptic)
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Wait... where are you from and what type of CC do you use..

One of my fleetmates had similar issues... I will try to figure out if your issue is the same (if it is, I am sorry to say that there will be no solution provided by Cryptic)
You might want to contact your financial institute... The last time I updated my Credit Card information with Cryptic, the following morning I got a call from my credit card company about possible 'suspicious' behavior that was triggered by the credit card validation process... (And many financial institutes won't even bother with the call, and simply block the transaction...)
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Another issue depends on where you're located. My current local bank here in the States won't accept any credit transaction from outside the US.

Granted these folks are US based but not sure where you;re coming from. If you're located outside the US, your local bank may have such an issue.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-08-2012, 12:54 AM
Thanks all.

Emailed my bank and am now waiting......
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Of course - STILL nothing from Cryptic support