Lt. Commander
# 51
05-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Did all of you ignore what I had posted directly above you? We are in the process of fixing things. I'm sorry that it's ugly, but you can adjust your settings to hide it for now, and fixes are coming in S6.
Did you not notice my post was from another thread that got kludged into this thread that I didn't even know existed? Seriously, if you're going to call someone out for ignoring you, at least make sure you have the particulars straight first.

Speaking of particulars, adjusting settings, as has been pointed out by several people several times, does not work.
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Did all of you ignore what I had posted directly above you? We are in the process of fixing things. I'm sorry that it's ugly, but you can adjust your settings to hide it for now, and fixes are coming in S6.
Don't be cranky bro.

I popped in here to say I revisited some of the areas that bothered me the most and I do not see any langoliers holes.

I also wanted to say great job, but the crankiness stole some of the joy. Still I stand corrected and I am happier to see it smoothed out, and I want to thank you for taking it all to heart. It means a lot to me.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Quote:
I'm sorry that it's ugly, but you can adjust your settings to hide it for now, and fixes are coming in S6.
Can you elaborate? Any improvements to the DX11 engine or game assets other than cleaning up game textures? I have all my settings maxed for my 560 Ti, but would be thrilled to hear about newer tricks or features that would increase detail.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Apologies, I had no idea a thread had been merged.

I was just like, "Wha?! I JUST said we were fixing these!"

Anyway, many people have reported that turning your lighting quality down will also hide the issue, hence my statement that adjusting settings can help.

Again, I'm sorry that this is going on, but we ARE working on fixing them, and you should see many fixes in S6.

Anyway, I apologize for jumping the gun on that, I didn't mean to be cranky.
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:

Anyway, many people have reported that turning your lighting quality down will also hide the issue, hence my statement that adjusting settings can help.

Again, I'm sorry that this is going on, but we ARE working on fixing them, and you should see many fixes in S6.

Your awesomesauce.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hravik
Did you not notice my post was from another thread that got kludged into this thread that I didn't even know existed? Seriously, if you're going to call someone out for ignoring you, at least make sure you have the particulars straight first.

Speaking of particulars, adjusting settings, as has been pointed out by several people several times, does not work.
Quote:

I know I did the TOS bridge sets, Drozana in the past, the Klingon Ship set, and Qonos. I think the present day Drozana uses the Klingon ship set correct? If so, it should also be fixed (as would be anything that uses that set) If not, then I may have missed it.

Any help you want to provide would be appreciated. I'm positive we won't have everything found/fixed in S6, but we'll do our best to hit everything we can.
Quote:

Ok I propose something off topic to fix this particular issue. It seems that when bran or another forum mod merges threads they don't post a reply to let us know they did and some of us don't notice the merge and things get confused. I propose that they start putting a post at after the last post in the thread that says this topic has merged with XXX and YYY.
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Quote:

Someone stole your taco didn't they?? lol

seriously thou dude, with all the people that whine and ***** on here that the Devs never listen to us it's only fair that you get a little upset over thinking we weren't listening to you.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-13-2012, 03:16 AM
The Orion marauder patrol cruisers LEFT side has most of its windows bugged out... its almost like the data is currupted or something... large areas just have half or 1/3 of each window render, and the rest is blotted out/not there ! thanks.

Also its not just me... i had a ton of fleet mates have a look and they see the same thing.

Side note: yes i have posted about this elsewhere but since this seems to be the place to post about it im reposting it here.

Side note 2: please Devs if you get time can you port the window options (Type1/2/3) from the other 2 orion ships to the T5 Patrol cruiser... i would love you love time if you could and pay you in much Cake... Im talking the finest Cake in all the Galaxy

Thanks for your time as always.

Nova.
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Only seems to be happening when I turn the Lighting level to High. When on Low there's no problem whatsoever. =/