Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 6 months later...
05-13-2012, 01:15 PM
So I logged on for the first time in 6 months to check out the latest changes and imagine my surprise when I see the big happenings are re-runs and player made missions (don't even get me started on this). I will take some time to browse the forums and whatnot but at first glance I am astonished at the lack of end-game content or any new content at all. Player made missions do not count (see above) as I didn't care about them then and certainly won't now.

R&D was never something I was happy with from day one and it appears that, for better or worse, we are stuck with that as well or at least it's latest incarnation. Has it really been 2+ years??

Glad to see you are getting to fleet related things. If this looks good I may have to shop for a new fleet since the one I was in fell apart shortly after The Cure came out.

I wish I had something constructive but it's hard to believe it would amount to anything even if I did.

If this sounds harsh then pat yourself on the back for catching on to my tone, as a lifetime subber since beta I find myself sadly dismayed with the current state of things.