Lt. Commander
Greetings! I am currently looking to join a fleet! I am looking for the following:

A mature fleet that treats its members with respect(no name calling etc).
A fleet that doesnt require me to recruit
A fleet that is actively social, likes to help people and wants helpful people to help other fleet members.
A non role playing fleet
A fleet that knows what its doing structure wise(has it figured out already)
A fleet where vent or teamspeak is optional and not required for anything. Some folks cant due to others at home working odd shifts and are sleeping, some folks are hearing and speech impaired, etc.
A fleet that realizes that you have a life and cant be on at certain times or cant join a fleet action at that particular moment.
A fleet where website participation is not manditory. Actually a fleet that that only requires the basics:
Be mature, helpful, understanding and have fun.

If you think i can be a good fit for your fleet please let me know!
If others are looking for a fleet and share the same ideas/values as I do, maybe we can create one! Post up or leave a PM so we can meet up.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2012, 04:34 PM
The TOS Veterans are a mature (+30) Fleet that are exactly like you are looking for. We have a great mix of people and we are social first!! Please check us out. No bosses and nothing is manditory
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-14-2012, 08:14 AM
The Empire of Steve is perfect for you. We have no website no recruiting requirements no meetings and just fun. If you want an invite just catch me in game and I will make you my newest minion.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello,

an alternative to my game colleagues offers is the Deep Space Task Force, more about us here http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=269416
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-14-2012, 12:24 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. We are a small (currently), age 18+ casual fleet. We have Teamspeak server available, but not required to be on it. No online time requirements. We don't really role play (although we won't stop you if you want to). No recruiting "requirements", but we do expect members to be open to answering questions about the fleet from people that might be inquiring or looking for a fleet.

startrek.44thfleet.com

or PM me if you have additional questions.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Your welcome to stop by www.teamjudge.com, we have a Fed Fleet of 230+ members you can join us on ventirlo are server info is ip: vent.teamjudge.us port: 4288. We have a big PVP match against are sister Klingon fleet every friday at 10pm central. We have members on at all hours of the day and night. Send me a friends request at slong@slong