Lt. Commander
# 131 Help!!!!!
05-13-2012, 10:16 AM
The Vault took too long to complete-it was fine until i got to Starbase 39 Sierra; rubberbanding like crazy! Took over 20 min to get in range of DeSoto to s/w him! Then trying to log in and do The Vault w/a KDF char, its all SYSTEM NOT RESPONDING, and rubberbanding when it is allegedly responding. I can't do spit or snap w/my doff assignments, can't do The House Always Wins or the Terran Empire Event.

What gives?!? How the heck can I hope to finish the FE with even one char at this rate?!? Let alone the 2 i want to do it?!?!
Lt. Commander
# 132
05-13-2012, 04:32 PM
OK, redid "Cutting the Cord" and got my Reman bridge officer.

Could anyone tell me why he's stuck with the Reman garb?

I mean, I know Cryptic wants him to stand out somewhat, but that could be done with just a little optional "flair" a la Worf's TNG sash...
Lt. Commander
# 133
05-13-2012, 07:45 PM
I want Janek/ she deserves better
Lt. Commander
# 134
05-13-2012, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoagonistes
OK, redid "Cutting the Cord" and got my Reman bridge officer.

Could anyone tell me why he's stuck with the Reman garb?

I mean, I know Cryptic wants him to stand out somewhat, but that could be done with just a little optional "flair" a la Worf's TNG sash...
I'll have to check but I think the jem hadar NO has his Dominion Uniform on as well. I agree a optional flair would be brilliant. Pity there all males there should be a female addition as well can;t take upto much coding to add the option for a female or make BO
Lt. Commander
# 135
05-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Got my Reman finally (Some trouble with it to be honest) but he is now a permanent member of the Horizons crew (my primary science vessel)
Lt. Commander
# 136
05-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Hope the Breen from the Breen FEE Rerun is a Engineer as then i have my reman science officer my Jem Hadar Tactical officer and my Breen engineer I will be sorted
Lt. Commander
# 137
05-14-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom
Hope the Breen from the Breen FEE Rerun is a Engineer as then i have my reman science officer my Jem Hadar Tactical officer and my Breen engineer I will be sorted
Nope, it's a Tactical. Just check the link in the first post.
Lt. Commander
# 138
05-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Forgive me if this has already been answered in the 14 pages of this thread, but to obtain the hidden lobi crystals and earn the limited rewards, do you have to physically be replaying the mission? The reason I ask is because I max leveled almost exclusively on doff missions, dailies and pvp and am just now getting to the Romulan fe missions. I played The Vault for the first time this morning and scoured it pretty well and didn't find the lobi/accolade like I did quite easily in the first Dividian replay. Are the lobi and special rewards available in the first run-through, or only subsequent replays? Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 139
05-14-2012, 07:34 AM
in the vault, the lobi crystal is situated under the talaron generator
u need to scan the area to have the direction of the place where lobi crystals are.

in mine enemy it's near the horta, etc...

once you have got one lobi crystals anyway, there is an accolade with all location indficated
Lt. Commander
# 140
05-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribbleorlfl
Forgive me if this has already been answered in the 14 pages of this thread, but to obtain the hidden lobi crystals and earn the limited rewards, do you have to physically be replaying the mission? The reason I ask is because I max leveled almost exclusively on doff missions, dailies and pvp and am just now getting to the Romulan fe missions. I played The Vault for the first time this morning and scoured it pretty well and didn't find the lobi/accolade like I did quite easily in the first Dividian replay. Are the lobi and special rewards available in the first run-through, or only subsequent replays? Thanks.

You can get it through first run. I'm also playing the Romulan missions first time through, and found the one in Mine Enemy. I just hope I can get the eps finished before it moves to the Breen one.