Lt. Commander
# 1 Khitomer changes
05-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Why was the timer changed such that it triggers after leaving the first room? It should only activate when the first player enters the big room, or blows the hall IMR. That way players have time to try jumping over the hall IMR to earn the hidden accolade and free Sciencce Borg Bridge Officer.

It amazes me how quickly players destory the hall device without checking to see if other players need the accolade. Even after the timer expires, once the sheilds are down, players blow the device. I have the accolade on all of my characters, but I try to make sure others earn it too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2012, 06:22 PM
If you want the accolade and accompanying BOff, you should use the chamber IMR instead, as it will cause you to respawn outside the room instead of at the beginning of the map.

Also, you should be talking at the start of the round to work these things out, not at the end.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matri View Post
If you want the accolade and accompanying BOff, you should use the chamber IMR instead, as it will cause you to respawn outside the room instead of at the beginning of the map.

Also, you should be talking at the start of the round to work these things out, not at the end.
This.

And seriously, start the timer when the first IMR is blown? So what... "You have 15 minutes to run from one to the other for the optional?" That'd be PATHETIC easy.