Lt. Commander
# 1 Help I Cant Log In !!!!
05-10-2012, 07:15 PM
I Am Very Upset Iv Been Trying To Play For Over 10hrs.......a I Get Is Connection To The Account Server Timed Out Grrrrr Wtf, Iv Tried Recovering My Password, Changing My Password , Restarting My Computer ??? I Mean I See The Server Are Up So I Know People Are Playing . Jesus Christ Can Somebody Help Me So I Can Actually Play Before The Damn Sun Comes Up???????
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsullivan215
I Am Very Upset Iv Been Trying To Play For Over 10hrs.......a I Get Is Connection To The Account Server Timed Out Grrrrr Wtf, Iv Tried Recovering My Password, Changing My Password , Restarting My Computer ??? I Mean I See The Server Are Up So I Know People Are Playing . Jesus Christ Can Somebody Help Me So I Can Actually Play Before The Damn Sun Comes Up???????
Earlier today when it came back on.... I had a message saying that I was "Logged onto Wrong Host", which assuming it was saying I was on Perfect World rather than Cryptic when my option is always highlighted Cyptic but managed to get on after about 3 minutes after logging out of it briefly.

So its likely a server issue on their end since the patch they often times will make things screwy early on. I've had a "Server Timed Out" a couple of occasions myself in the past, so don't panic too much if there are others having the same problem. If they are, just means they'll have to if not already quietly tried to fix it. If not, it'll mean another server take down sometime Friday.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
If you have a anti-virus program, check and see if the program has blocked the update from happening. Sometimes in the past i have gotten messages form my AV program that it was blocking a update from the game. Once I checked allow, the update went through and I could log on.

Let us know what happened.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2012, 04:00 PM
I know how you feel OP, I cant login either
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
I have the same issue - no joy here as well..... checked firewall and all that, my splash screen does not even load for me.... and when i launch the exe for the game itself, i get the exact same issue...... connection to server timed out.......

not liking this game AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

logged a ticket with the perfect world guys... fat load of good they are......