Lt. Commander
# 141 Legacy STFs
05-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Hello from the 12th!

I am hoping to get some attention for this thread on the STO forums for getting the Legacy STFs returned to the game to complete the story ruined by the current ones. They would not replace the new STFs just be an alternative to complete the story and possible earn STF rewards. If you agree or have something to contribute please do.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=270501

Thanks for your time and safe journey to you all.
Ensign
# 142
07-31-2012, 06:25 AM
Wonderful idea! I've tried my very hardest to steer clear of perfect world ever since their first game and the issues in that one, but I suppose it's impossible to change someone's mind by never interacting with them.

Have there been any problems caused by the game administrators, though?

EDIT:

Plus, can I join? ^^

Last edited by pogolizard; 08-01-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Rihannsu
# 143
08-28-2012, 02:31 PM
Yo what happened people?
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
Career Officer
# 144
01-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Greetings and salutations,

I have just recently started up my play of ST:O and am looking for a fleet to join up with. I was a beta tester and even purchased the collectors edition. I was forced to quit a while after it went public do to financial reason but have not returned with a new computer and am loving it greatly.

I was looking for a LGBT fleet specifically and found a few posts mentioning your group so I thought I would seek you out and see if you are recruiting members still.

My character name is Hai'Jal I would like to be in contact with someone about membership if you are still accepting.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you.
Rihannsu
# 145
03-29-2013, 08:47 AM
Yes Stonewall will have a Romulan Branch after the may expansion.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.