Lt. Commander
# 1 Autofiring - How to turn off
05-13-2012, 01:11 PM
One of my skill on the actionbar, fire plasma torpedo, is on auto firing (?). How do I turn it of? Whatever I try, left/right mouse clicking, it doesn't work.

I don't know how it got on in the first place. If I swap another weapon in the ship weapon slot, that is set to autofiring.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2012, 01:53 PM
That's interesting...right-clicking is how you turn it on/off. Try opening up your abilities list and make sure that "Lock tray" is unchecked. I don't think that would make a difference, but it's worth a try.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2012, 02:38 PM
make sure you are right clicking on the box that shows all of your weapons together, and not the power tray.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
make sure you are right clicking on the box that shows all of your weapons together, and not the power tray.
I have tried clicking wherever I can click, but nothing seems to help. That and the fact that I cannot turn it on, on my other weapons (which I do not mind since I don't want to have them set to autofiring)

Let me resume. I have three aft weapon slots, a faser, a torpedo and a mine lancher. The middle is set to autofiring. If I swap the faser and the torpedo, the faser is set to autofiring, when I put it on my action bar. When I swap the mine lancher with the faser, that is set to autofiring. Also, it can only be seen on the icon on the action bar.

Since I fire my fasers with the space bar, I don't have the faser icons on my action bar. So I put the faser in the middle aft slot. This way it looks like my weapons are on standard (as I want it) non-autofiring,

I am also not aware if it does auto fire, since my right hand seems to stand on auto hitting the space bar whenever I am in combat.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-14-2012, 07:43 AM
there's a command line for turning autofire on and off they we all had to use a while back when autofire was temporarily broken. I think it was

/toggle autofire off

hopefully someone seeing this can confirm that is correct or if it isn't will remember the exact command line and hopefully that'll take care of it for you.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Fixed
05-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Now that was simple. Auto attack was set to none in the control panel. When I set it to 'maintain', I could toggle autofiring on all my skills by right clicking. It is working as it should.