Lt. Commander
Okay, so maybe not a Tailor or a Spy, but definitely an Engineer, Tactical and Science officer looking for an active fleet that is primarily in the Pacific time zone.

What I am looking for:
  • Primarily located in PST/ MST (West Coast CONUS) *Major Plus but not a must*
  • Active players/ Active fleet *MUST*
  • Primarily PVE but is also open to PVP *A Plus*
  • Experienced Players *MUST*
  • Laid back atmosphere (none of that pseudo military stuff, did it in RL for seven years not wanting it in my gaming life) *MUST*
  • I can do Role-playing (can be fun at times) *A Plus*
  • Alt-Friendly (As mentioned before, I have Sci, Eng and Tac alts, all VA) *MUST*
  • Would be nice if you have a KDF branch of your fleet (have a Klingon Tac alt, LG) *A Plus*

If your fleet fits the bill, please post below along with membership requirements/ fleet website.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2012, 09:23 AM
There is no one out there that is at least in the Pacific/ Mountain time zones?

No one is alt friendly
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2012, 01:04 PM
If you are over 30 years young then we may have what you are looking for

Click on my signature image to get to our website to see what we are all about or look at our recruiting form thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-15-2012, 01:41 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th.

We are mainly US based, but I am in PST time zone. We tend to be most active in the evenings/late evenings PST (myself between 9 pm to 3 am PST). What can I say? Can't play until after the kids go down. Anyway, we are casual, age 18+ fleet. We have Team Speak, and encourage its use, but it s not required. We do STFs, and events like defera and vault events (when available). Not a roleplay fleet, but we have nothing against it. All your alts can be part of the fleet (I have 6 myself). We are currently relatively small in size, but are looking to grow. We've been around since beta. We have a KDF fleet. We have experienced players in the fleet to help with builds, gear, advice, crafting, etc. I am an 800-day vet. The current leadership are all lifetime members.

startrek.44thfleet.com to apply

or PM me if you have questions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Your welcome to stop by www.teamjudge.com, we have a Fed Fleet of 230+ members you can join us on ventirlo are server info is ip: vent.teamjudge.us port: 4288. We have a big PVP match against are sister Klingon fleet every friday at 10pm central. We have members on at all hours of the day and night. Send me a friends request at slong@slong