Lt. Commander
Mission: Defend the Gamma Orionis Sector Block

It maybe me missing something very obvious but how do you get this mission, i know its from 4of10 from the Victory, everytime i go there all i get is around half a dozen talky options and no quest from her.

Im level 50
Been there when i was told to report to task force Omega
I have mission tags for Karbo and T'vak
The report to Gamma Oriionis mission in the first episode is greyed out as in i cant replay the mission (as far as i know i completed all the borg ones)

Thanks for any answers
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 04:08 PM
The Defend gamma Orionis Sector Block is kinda special because with that mission you are basicly being told you get to the endgame portion of STO... The Borg.

Note: as soon as you arrive in GO sector block the mission completes (since you have been to Gamma Orionis; and as such is greyed out...)

There is something similar with the Romulan Episodes... The last Rom episode has you going to the haakona system, talk to Obisek and thats it. After that you will not be able to select this mission again...

I hope this lightens things up a bit...
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2012, 11:13 AM
According to this thread all sector defense missions, including this one, were removed from the game completely pre-F2P. It leaves me with several unfinished accolades. Thanks for that Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam.Paratus
According to this thread all sector defense missions, including this one, were removed from the game completely pre-F2P. It leaves me with several unfinished accolades. Thanks for that Cryptic.
Me too. It was one of those repeatable missions you could do over and over for easy EXP. I really wish they would bring them back, and in addition, add all of the Defend the Sector blocks from the Romulan and Cardassian Fronts to the KDf side. That would allow KDF players to earn the defender accolades.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2012, 12:51 PM
When are they going to clean up the accolades or add something where the points actually mean something. I know you get buffs for certain accolades but some are broken like the defend and now with F2P who is going to do the cluster ones which are 75 x3 missions for each cluster.