Lt. Commander
# 981
05-13-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm glad I got the survey and yes I filled it in.

I'm a STO (no)lifer and been with this game since the start, I don't like the frequency of lockboxes or the C-Store cost of keys, never have but the Ferengi lockbox is worse because the lobi crystal store is seriously overpriced.

As a lifer I get 400cp a month (so 4 keys) or I grind like mad for credits and buy them on the exchange, imagine how much money I would be spending to open each and every box, if I was a lottery winner, I would consider it - I am not!

Basically, I think 100cp per key is a bit steep and with the cardassian lockboxes where we ended up leaving them floating in space, much will happen with the ferengi boxes!
I think green ones shouldn't need a key or a key has more uses, becomes a 'bunch of keys' instead for 100cp

I wish we actually could fire them at enemy ships for comic effect
Lt. Commander
# 982 Ferengi Lock Box
05-16-2012, 11:05 PM
Someone went to the trouble of making a lock box suvery on Suvery Monkey. The link is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D3DGMDM

With all the effort the players have put into writing forum posts and creating various survies you would think that Cryptic/Perfect World would step up and listen to us and make some changes. But hey that's just good business sense and it seems like the bigger the business gets, the less sense there is.
Lt. Commander
# 983
05-17-2012, 02:26 AM
Good idea on the survey.