Lt. Commander
# 11
02-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Your wish has just came true. The Hijacked redux is up. It is still in beta thou, because I didn't have a chance to run through all the paths and do a complete proof reading yet.

Porting from the 24th to the 26th century is kinda hard. Borgs and klingons are boring. Devidians don't use guns and add level restriction. Remans seemed the most scary looking, gun wielding enemies available. The rest of the missions can be done, too. Except maybe the Feather serpent, because it requires lots of special sets. I really wish to recreate the mission with Trelene from the Judgement Rites, but I just don't have the props.

I have fond memories of the game, especially the special edition with the fantastic voice-overs from the original cast. I still play it once in a while .
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-15-2012, 01:13 PM
Here is a limited time offer:

If you find the perfect ending, I will send you whatever I get in my next STF run (Elite). Except for Bound on pickup items of course.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Deja Vu
05-17-2012, 07:28 AM
I played this near when it came out, just like the original game; which I loved and still have a copy of. I found myself reciting the text under my breath as I read which made it much more fun to play as I really had fun with the original game...what a classic!! Thanks for the memories and I'm looking forward to more-maybe Cryptic or some other daring Foundry author will make a habit of turning Stat Trek Computer games into missions. Thanks to OOP I've played A Final Unity and you gave us the fist 2 missions of The 25th Anniversary. What other games have been/can be made into missions I wonder?