Lt. Commander
# 11
05-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Since space has become a total farce I decided to start playing on the lolground.

I stumbled across your thread which has already given my nearly worthless in stock configuration 360 controller much more use... however I seem to be stuck with the second shift row, sprint and roll commands.

I've loaded your bind files, (even your most recent) however I can't seem to be able to use those. Help! Do note I suck at coding things worse than a cryptic dev...
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-07-2012, 08:57 PM
Hey, what kind of problems are you having? On the new bind files I've moved sprint to the unshifted A key. Roll is still shifted left stick. Double-check the PDF on the latest binds to see if those are the buttons you are using.

Do the shift keys work for you on your slotted kit powers?

Also note that there is some kind of focus bug if you ever click on the screen to activate a button (typically "Take Items"). At that point, it seems to take focus from the controller, and while you can still move and pan the camera, the buttons don't work.

The fix is just to click once in the scene and then everything works again.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-08-2012, 05:05 AM
I can't seem to get the Left Bumper's Shift to work for some reason, I think is where the problems are stemming from.

The Left Trigger's shift seems to work for a couple of abilities.
(3 I believe)

I haven't tried the dpad abilities yet so I don't know if they are working yet or not.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Will these keybinds, by any chance, have an effect on the Xbox 360 Ace Edge flight stick? It seems like the perfect tool to control my Bird-of-Prey, what with the seperate throttle stick and more buttons than I have abilities that I use, but I can't seem to even get the blasted game to recognize it even with a program like Joy2Key.