Lt. Commander
# 371
05-19-2012, 12:48 AM
I am gold and was using it before, now it won't let me logon even though i am still gold, constantly says "not authorized"
Lt. Commander
# 372
05-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Whoa... I just connected. First time trying after the 'issues' that Cryptic had with accounts not long ago.

Maybe is was the password reset that did the trick?

EDIT: Aww, too excited too soon. Whenever I try to connect to channels.crypticspace.com I get an XML Parse Error.

Though guilds.crypticspace.com is working wonderfully!

So, I'm making progress which is fantastic.
Lt. Commander
# 373
05-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Ok just to clear some confusing things up as I have seen both answers in browsing this thread, XMPP: Is it available for Silver users to STO.
If it is what do we have to do to get it to work?
If not PLEASE make a sticky letting players know this so there IS a dedicated response to this question.

Thanks
Jason
Lt. Commander
# 374
05-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Ya, its absolutely not working for me anymore, Pidgin says "not authorized" trillian says wrong password, However I know it's the correct password, otherwise I would not be posting here
Lt. Commander
Hi,

For at least 2 weeks now I cannot get Pidgin to connect to any of my Fleet chat channels.

It was working.
It can connect to other chat channels on STO, but just not my Fleet ones!

Pidgin is also showing when my Friends are online and I can successfully chat with them direct as well.

I am a Gold member, and I have tried this on multiple PCs from multiple locations where everything was working before.
Lt. Commander
# 376
05-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Got it working again, if anybody else who did have it working has it stop working ((not authorized)), just change your password to anything else and it will all work again
Lt. Commander
# 377 All working
05-27-2012, 03:21 AM
Mine is working again.

Did nothing, it just started authenticating

Hopefully everyone else's is working as well
Lt. Commander
I have been trying for months and months to get this to work on several different clients, and it always says "Not Authorized". I'm signed up for Tribble and Reshirt. I have characters on both and play them regularly. I have changed passwords and every other suggestion made I can find, and still NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!! I am a Lifer and my friend just went gold from F2P and can access it with no problems at all. Please, I beg you someone help me with this!!!! I'm about to pull my hair out!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 379
06-01-2012, 05:06 AM
One of my Fleet chats has stopped working again, but the other three continue to work!
Lt. Commander
# 380
06-02-2012, 01:51 AM
I can PM and talk in the Guild chat, channels is working at the moment too, it would seem!