Lt. Commander
# 1411
05-15-2012, 12:48 PM
its hard to ap everything liek JCs phone chats.. wishing Z well on speedy PC recovery and a nice intership..
dotn get caught on company bandwidth too many times..
Lt. Commander
# 1412
05-15-2012, 07:35 PM
From what I know, JC enjoys any time he gets with his buddy very much. Even looking back through this thread, it's very clear Z is very important to JC.

No internship this summer, sadly! Government cutbacks closed the facility where Z enjoyed working at last summer not too long ago. She's got a ton of other stuff on deck though that will more than keep her busy. Hopefully, she will have some time to game with us in the mix.
Lt. Commander
# 1413
05-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Good to hear. .as Work alone.. Nice to Branch out and not aways Left Right Left march away summer.

I think Brothers sworn off Epacs at his place for bargain PC choices and gone back to more resilient brands
with upgradable futures.. I think loading Quake up scared the poor Epacs MB to fry.. and a cheap Surge bar

Extra time on your hands well then.. Ok.. pick up a do-it-your-self- Build a PC guide.. You could by-pass
certain Boutique . tweaks and buy a Case w good fans and PS and more brand componets then you think
from a PC store near a Campus thats been around.. downside is generic versions abound there too..

Take a trip to the Library or used book store for a back issue of MAximum PC for Dream Machine ideas from a few differant years.. CNet for reviews and Consumer Reports Electronics for Comparisons and that
will give you price ranges and options..

Short term temp fix to get you on net.. but save and build a PCs also an acomplishment you can take pride in.. You could also buy a cheap beige case see and sand it and paint it w auto paint and air brush..
Lt. Commander
# 1414
05-16-2012, 09:15 AM
All this PC talk makes me want to upgrade my video card. There's no point though since I already run the game ont he max settings. Missing DX11 textures still reign supreme, especially in the Devidian FE.
Lt. Commander
# 1415
05-18-2012, 07:52 PM
You guys are slackers! Where are all of the, "I miss Z" comments and, "Hope you're back gaming with us soon" comments? I would of thought you guys would of put more effort into getting to the next number after JC rewarding Hort for being 1337.
Lt. Commander
# 1416
05-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Its the May Blahs.. I did not log in to STO again.. I chose Champions.. my shoes are better. .
nice boots.. ssomethings so satisfing abount going toe to toe w a giant robot and Tanking

then loading up a roomsweeper for the little bots tryign to save big brother bot..
Atomic Hare Smash evil smash..
Lt. Commander
# 1417
05-19-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook
You guys are slackers! Where are all of the, "I miss Z" comments and, "Hope you're back gaming with us soon" comments? I would of thought you guys would of put more effort into getting to the next number after JC rewarding Hort for being 1337.
LOL, I still don't know what I want to do with that code. I want to use it in a fun way somehow.
Lt. Commander
# 1418
05-19-2012, 08:00 AM
It's a code for Craptic Points! How can they be used in a fun way? :p
Lt. Commander
# 1419
05-19-2012, 08:27 AM
I dunno, maybe I can lure a cute girl over to 10ites with it.
Immoral? Possibly. Do I care? No. :p
Lt. Commander
# 1420
05-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I dunno, maybe I can lure a cute girl over to 10ites with it.
Immoral? Possibly. Do I care? No. :p
Amusing? No. From a distance? Yes.