Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Please fix
05-20-2012, 11:40 AM
I am new to this game, and star trek as well and I must be honest with you. The bugs for missions that need to be done or just story lines in general that just don't look or sound like it goes with this genre, if i had played this game first before ever having seen star trek i would never had played or watched this again.. The bugged missions just frustrate me and i understand I am a free to player (I would not pay money to Play this game) so i really have no right to say anything. However i am asking that something be done to fix these simple things to make the gaming and over all experience a more enjoyable thing instead of a pound my keyboard and want to throw things. ie.. cage of fire was one and nebula exploration where mobs get bugged into walls.. the beginning mission for tutorial i found at least three that were bugged with in the first two days i played never having played before i didn't reliaeze that they were bugged so the more i tried to complete it the more i failed and got frustrated.. Cage of fire is one i just found out i was playing and trying to complete but once again frustration
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Are the bugs just enemies running into walls or are there more?