Lt. Commander
So... I don't know if anyone remembers this, but waaaay back before F2P, there was a "new" skin that was released for the B'rel (both standard and retrofit). If I remember correctly, this new skin was the "B'Rotlh" skin we now see on the new pets. The skin was later removed, with an "oops" comment from a dev, and an off-hand comment that it would be coming back eventually.

My question for the devs... are there any plans to add this skin, whether it's the same one or not? I'd love to see it, and it'd be a nice tie-in, not to mention that adding new stuff is always a good thing for the KDF faction

And if it is a different skin... maybe add both?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2012, 12:44 AM
I remember the skin. I remember the errors it had with the Aegis set, too. I remember still hoping it was going to be added as well as a B'Rel Retrofit skin.

I haven't seen the new carrier BOPs to say if it's the same, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-18-2012, 03:53 PM
I would support adding more B'Rel designs, both for Tier 5, and for Tier 1 should the Devs ever get back around to allowing KDF to start at Lt. level 1.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-18-2012, 04:28 PM
I managed to get a couple screenshots mid-battle. sorry they're not the best angles or quality >_<

Lt. Commander
# 5
05-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
I managed to get a couple screenshots mid-battle. sorry they're not the best angles or quality >_<

Not a bad job. Especially with the one shot from right above.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-20-2012, 11:00 AM
That looks *very* similar to the skin that was leaked accidentally on Tribble.

I wish they'd make it available for player B'Rels.

I also wish they'd make the "Advanced Danube Runabout" carrier pet into Yellowstones (since the Yellowstone is an advanced runabout).
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
That looks *very* similar to the skin that was leaked accidentally on Tribble.

I wish they'd make it available for player B'Rels.
That's exactly what I was thinking... Would love to see that skin available for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinii
I also wish they'd make the "Advanced Danube Runabout" carrier pet into Yellowstones (since the Yellowstone is an advanced runabout).
Now that I think about it... you're right. They did the same thing with the Type 8 / Type 10, so why not do it with the Danube / Yellowstone?