Lt. Commander
# 1 Sell Bridge officer candidates
05-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Hey
Was on the exchange and I saw we can sell bridge office candidates. I tried dragging one into my inventory and it didnt work. just wondering how we do it. Or If I refuse them do I get there value in Dilithium instead?
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom
Hey
Was on the exchange and I saw we can sell bridge office candidates. I tried dragging one into my inventory and it didnt work. just wondering how we do it. Or If I refuse them do I get there value in Dilithium instead?
Thanks
You drag them into the exchange window to sell. Best way is to open the screen with your candidates listed, open the exchange window and click on sell, drag candidate to the sell box, set price and click post.

There is no way that I know of to get dil from BOFF's.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2012, 06:23 AM
If you go Exchange -> Sell tab and right click on the "Click Here..." box at the top, you'll get a drop down menu. First portion of that list is your current inventory, second portion is your boff candidates. Third portion, just for reference is your sellable doffs.

I seem to recall problems getting drag and drop to work here as well.

Do note that if you offer a boff for sell, if you cancel the offer, it goes to your pool of 12 available. If the boff candidate was an icon in your inventory, it won't go back to your inventory. It has to go back to the pool.

Hope this helps