Lt. Commander
# 1 T5 Defiant Retrofit
05-22-2012, 07:07 AM
This is pretty frustrating, primarily because I know there's something else I probably need to buy.

Just picked up my T5 Defiant with cloak over the weekend. Spent some time running STFs and gearing it out. Grabbed the Bridge pack for the ship as well and went to Earth Space Dock to outfit it. When I exit the "customize your ship" section the interior is listed as "Defiant - Small."

I can find where I can set my interior as "Defiant" - but the 3 different variants of bridges aren't there to choose from. Also, when I go down halls and into the engine room, it's the same layout as the default - not the nice corridors or Defiant engine room.

So my question is, does the Defiant bridge actually come with all 3 variants, or just 1? And does it come with the corridors and Engine room, or are those added separately?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2012, 07:12 AM
From what know, when you buy the bridge pack, it is only the bridge that changes. I believe that everything else is going to be the same.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2012, 07:17 AM
If you just got the three varients version, it's only the bridge. Everything else stays the same. If you want the full interior, and the enhanced defiant bridge, you have to buy the ds9 bundle, and apply the Belfast Bridge.

It adds so much to the ship. But you would have to ask if it's worth spending out for everything in the bundle?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak
If you just got the three varients version, it's only the bridge. Everything else stays the same. If you want the full interior, and the enhanced defiant bridge, you have to buy the ds9 bundle, and apply the Belfast Bridge.

It adds so much to the ship. But you would have to ask if it's worth spending out for everything in the bundle?
Yeah I noticed that this morning - that the corridors and engine were shown as photos in the DS9 Bundle. But when I was reading the layout I didn't see where it actually said it included the corridors and engine room.

For 1800 CP, it does seem a bit pricy. That's why I wanted to ask to make sure it contained them before I spend money or start grinding for DL to swap on the exchange.

Thank you for your reply.

Follow up: Is there a way to pick between the 3 bridge variants or did the Bridge pack only come with the one you select in the photo when you buy it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-22-2012, 07:44 AM
I've seen one of these things, and they're pretty neat. I'm not sure I'd go for it - I have a Defiant myself and I didn't pick up the DS9 Bundle, and I'm not interested in picking up a C-Store bridge pack - but I can say that it's probably the only bridge pack that maps out the vast majority of the interior ship layout.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-22-2012, 07:49 AM
I'm not a big fan of a lot of the stuff they do with the C-store but this pack was one of the few real hits, in my opinion. I enjoy Doffing so those were nice and the interior looks great. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Galaxy Class get similar treatment.

Totally worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-22-2012, 07:53 AM
Oooooh. I found the 3 pack bridges. They're listed at the bottom as "Warship, Utopia, and Key" with check marks next to them to signify they're purchased.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-22-2012, 08:14 AM
Yep, those are the ones. They have the generic interiors.

I can confirm for you the bridge pack from the DS9 bundle does have the full ship interior. Corridors, bridge, engineering, mess hall, the whole lot, as that is what I have recently applied to my Defiant retrofit. It's lsited as 'Belfast' in the interior selection screen.

I would say it is not worth getting the bundle just for the interior, but if you intend to use other things in the bundle, it's a good buy. I don't regret it, and one of the doffs give you 15% auxillary power increase while cloaked if equipped to space duty.