05-23-2012, 12:38 PM
This looks very interesting!
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaavvaahh
Huh, you no like KDF content????
I would but.. Im in a mixed fleet due to the game we have a fed fleet and a kli fleet and im very much on my own cept a few others as most of them are feds. Even tho its a mixed fleet we cannot team up in this new mission and do it together on the same side can we. Hence my dismay and hope later that they allow mixed fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Play as a Federation character?

Sorry, I just think if you re-read what you wrote you'll be a little embarassed... :S
Hmm no you re-read it. It is pretty clear why im disappointed that i cant do the mission with my fleet mates on the same side of the mission. If we did it together id be on my own mostly and rest would be playing the fed part.

Nah feds are boring no way im giving up my gurumba and stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterUK View Post
I would but.. Im in a mixed fleet due to the game we have a fed fleet and a kli fleet and im very much on my own cept a few others as most of them are feds. Even tho its a mixed fleet we cannot team up in this new mission and do it together on the same side can we. Hence my dismay and hope later that they allow mixed fleets.
I m in the same position, and having something to do that is different, will sooner or later make those feddies log their KDF alts. Its not time gated, so i see this as a plus. Sorry you were hoping for something else
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-23-2012, 12:42 PM
I have mixed feelings about some of these updates. For instance, what is stopping someone inviting some peeps to an stf, then kicking everyone before the loot drops?
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-23-2012, 12:43 PM
My fleet is trying to do a few kli toons in time for season 6 but i duno if there will be enough to do these fleet missions thats coming.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Good Update....hope the new stuff stays up all the time, not gated.

Crazy issues. Good thing I did my foundry stuff on tribble yesterday
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
yay. i am going on right now.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-23-2012, 12:50 PM
NO Win Scenario?

a place for super tank challenges....

now THAT might be fun.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic
  • Updated the in-game event calendar:
  • The Federation and KDF Mirror events have been merged into one event.
I hope this means that FED/KDF players can queue together against the Mirror Invasion.

Quote:
  • Removed the Crystalline Entity event.
Hopefully this means that it's being revamped. 5 man ultra difficult event please.

Quote:
  • Any large ships that make it into the Vault event will be booted out.
I am disappointed by this change. Cryptic should have taken the que from the Playerbase, that they weren't trying to bypass the restriction in ship type because of a desire to cheat, but because they want to pilot their proper starships and not flip flop around in a shuttle.
Especially in the light of the fact that you have to run the shuttle event a minimum of 96+ times for a full MK12 Very Rare set.

While the story mission for the Vault is limited to a shuttle, it could still be changed and as could the calendar event. The Vault is after all wide enough to accommodate the larger Reman/Romulan starships, meaning there is no logical reason to restrict players to shuttles. The shuttle missions are at best a tedium best avoided for combat based missions and should be restricted for diplomatic or survey based mission content.