Lt. Commander
# 1 =STO Academy= RECRUITING NOW!!
05-23-2012, 10:03 AM
We are the STO Academy fleet, and we are recruiting all levels and careers to join our ever growing fleet!

Hi, I'm James, and I am the First Officer for the STO Academy Fleet. Our fleet's first priority is to the helping of others, the sharing of resources, and the strength of our combined knowledge to help ourselves and each other in Star Trek Online!

Visit our Website at www.stoacademy.com for a wealth of guides, an AMAZING skill planner like NO OTHER, a bustling forum with not just fleet members but others from the vast Star Trek Community, and for our very own Fleet Admiral's blog

In the fleet itself we have a team of Flag Officers ready and waiting to help everyone in need, including myself and the FA of course . We run regular events, especially STF's where we have dedicated training runs, so no one gets left out! A regularly used fleet bank (with separate permissions for each fleet rank and a fleet community that will leave you with a smile on your face!

So come on and join us Contact @Jstagg, @Attilio, or find us in your social tab and see who's online for an invite or more information!!

Look forward to hearing from you soon
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2012, 10:10 AM
What is the quality of your STFing?

I recetly joined a new fleet who claimed to be good STFers and said that they always get the optionals, finish, etc - only to run and Elite one with the head of the fleet and find him using Green MK VI weapons! Suffice it to say that I am looking for a new, busy fleet that has a lot of good STFers in.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2012, 01:22 PM
I understand what you mean! STF's aren't our main goal within the fleet, but we still do them quite regularly, and most of our members are at elite level, especially the senior officers.

We don't and will not brag about how good we are at STF's, we have never thought about whether we are good or not lol, we're just able to do them
We have plenty of good stf'ers though, and I can happily give you a list of names to back it up!