Lt. Commander
# 21
05-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Hmmm perhaps I shall play tribble tonight.

However I will note the tally for SDC...

-1 for removal of CE Fleet action
+2 for 5-man missions

Net gain +1

Now if one of those 5-mans goes to the "event calendar" it will be another -1 as it will be unavailable to most players as well as receive little playtime.

Thus it will either be status quo or -1

P.S. No word on the 700-day Android???
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
No Win Scenario

This is a new five man team mission available to both Fed and KDF players that have reached level 50.
This mission is available from the PVE queue at any time.
This better stay like this when it launches on Holodeck I am getting very annoyed of the gated content as a player since launch this gets very frustrating. I myself still have never been able to try the Vault 5 man shuttle event because it is gated and I have never been on while it has a run time.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM
pressed the sort button and its a little random. space and ground pets were mixed up with some of the lobi items. combat hortas where split up. would be nice if its a little neater as it does not feel like much of a sort at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Looks like some awesome additions and changes

A good news day! This is terrific... I especially like the colony rescue event, and also note that it's not time gated Thanks for listening to the feedback on that one.

Thumbs up - thank you
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Anyone know if the NO WIN SCENARIO is ground or space ?
Is it mixed teams or faction based ?
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelfwin View Post
Anyone know if the NO WIN SCENARIO is ground or space ?
Is it mixed teams or faction based ?
Mixed team, and in space
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-23-2012, 02:47 PM
More events and no missions, typical.

Hope there is more to be seen ahead.
Lt. Commander
# 28
05-23-2012, 02:54 PM
There's CONTENT in that thar patch! Non-time gated content no less.

I wish I could say this will shut anyone up, but I'm fast losing patience with this community.

But I digress. Looks like some good stuff in this patch. Makes me interested in playing something other than foundry. However, I see under known issues that the foundry has been disabled. I do hope that's all cleared up BEFORE it goes to holodeck. I'm sure you've all learned from the Season 4 Blackout, and I imagine this is just the first of many s6 patches for tribble, so at this point I'm not worried.

Keep it coming Cryptic. Restore our faith!
Lt. Commander
# 29
05-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Just curious: is this the first patch of 'proto Season 6' content - or will this stuff (assuming it all goes well on Tribble) be going Live within the next week or so?'

Also:

- BRAVO on getting rid of a nearly never done event (there are a couple more thatI'd like to see go this route in all honesty) - and combining like events so that's there's more slots in the day available to have different events (although I'm will never be a fan of content that's time gated in this fashion - I kind of wish you'd have done ALL EVENTS like the new Asteriod one in that, you can do it whenever you want, but during it's timeslot on the Event list, you get a littl EXTRA reward if you do it then.)

- Curious to see the graphics changes.
Lt. Commander
# 30
05-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Some very welcome additions. I VERY much like that the two new special missions are not time gated!

Alas, Crystalline Entity... we hardly knew ye. Actually, we knew you very well, as did the griefers.

Some very interesting and positive things in these notes. Thank you, Bran. =)