Lt. Commander
# 31
05-23-2012, 02:06 PM
did the colony one, that was good.

the no win was very fun. got to round 7 then got slaughtered. the bloom in that system needs looking at, and the queue says level 51 not 50
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-23-2012, 02:08 PM
edit never mind. branflakes answered it already.
Lt. Commander
# 33 Not Gated
05-23-2012, 02:19 PM
May hang around for while the stuff in not gated..
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
This better stay like this when it launches on Holodeck I am getting very annoyed of the gated content as a player since launch this gets very frustrating. I myself still have never been able to try the Vault 5 man shuttle event because it is gated and I have never been on while it has a run time.
I do seem to remember those good 'ol days when you played the games you liked when you wanted to, and not when they tell you to.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-23-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Updated the in-game event calendar:
    • Removed the Crystalline Entity event.
    • The Federation and KDF Academy events have been merged into one timeslot.
    • The Federation and KDF Mirror events have been merged into one timeslot.
This would leave room for other events to appear more frequently in the rotation. Was that the point?

Quote:
Fleets:
  • Fleets can now transfer leadership from their Leader if their Leader has not logged in within 30 days.
    • This is done through a "Claim Leadership" button that will appear on the bottom of the Fleet Roster for the highest ranking members of the Fleet that have been active within 30 days.
I understand that other platforms do something similar. Can we assume the previous Fleet Leader simply swaps rank with whoever used the "Claim Leadership" button? In other words, this action doesn't automatically kick the previous Leader from the roster. Am I correct? Does the action generate a timestamped event for the roster to view?
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-23-2012, 02:40 PM
good to see the pve button back on the mini map as well.

i also found a new doff chain. a ten part mission starting off with some caitian diplomatic conference.
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
did the colony one, that was good.

the no win was very fun. got to round 7 then got slaughtered. the bloom in that system needs looking at, and the queue says level 51 not 50
didnt help that we had 4 cruisers and a dinky sci vessel and grav well was taking 50+ secs to cd
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Fleets:
[*]Fleets can now transfer leadership from their Leader if their Leader has not logged in within 30 days.
  • This is done through a "Claim Leadership" button that will appear on the bottom of the Fleet Roster for the highest ranking members of the Fleet that have been active within 30 days.
Is this a temporary situation until the leader logs back on - or is it a permanent action that cannot be reversed? Also, I would like to know, if possible, if this is account-based logins or specific character login frequency.

Great job on the new content !! I cannot wait to play it !!
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
As someone who owns a couple fleets, I don't like this at all.

1. If it ever bugs, fleets will be stolen left and right.

2. If this isn't based on account login, then a character can have the fleet stolen even if the player himself is still active (within the fleet itself).

I hope you guys add a lot more than just "inactive for 30 days"
It seems as though the feature is only available to the second position down in the fleet, in our case the exec offifers, and this should go without saying, but you should no double only be promoting people to that position that you trust.
It would also apear that as you know you can share ownership and as long as the other owner is active the action to claim leadership won't work.
And finally it appars that the person claiming leadership doesn't automatically kick the old learder, which is good for one of the fleets i know where the owner was called away to active duty and hasn't/can't be in touch to promote someone else.
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-23-2012, 03:07 PM
removal of CE i better see if my fleet and I can get that done before its gone off holodeck