Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Hi Captains,

Maintenance is now complete and RedShirt is offline. The team has decided to leave Tribble in its current form, for now -- there are no longer going to be any character or UGC wipes, and the test C-Store will remain online.

Thanks for your patience and happy Tribbleing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

But I Iz on it now according to my machine... after moving around 12 Gigs of data >.< So if its offline.. why did it patch me and put me on?
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere
But I Iz on it now according to my machine... after moving around 12 Gigs of data >.< So if its offline.. why did it patch me and put me on?
Because the just restored/re-actived this forum from the last time Tribble was used (during F2P beta) - but DIDN'T wipe the previous posts as if you look at the posting date for Brondon's posts - they're 4 months old (From January 2012).

Looks like a housekeeping step was missed.
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Reading?!?! READING?!?!! Who the hell does that lmao ... Whoops
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-23-2012, 05:28 PM
When will the over 600 stealth be fixed on the ground? It sucks when a tac can cloak so well tricorder scan and target optics can't find them. Stacking cloak has to gave diminishing returns below 600.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
Closed Thread