Lt. Commander
# 1 Does PVP make you cry?
05-25-2012, 03:06 AM
No really serious question….

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I confess when I get into a really intense dog fight in PVP – I stop blinking and then tears stream down my face. Its intense and sometimes I die because I can't see through these ****** tears...

Learn to blink right? Surely I’m not the only person that does this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2012, 04:06 AM
I do get into some really awesome PVP's, the proper non-premade ganking ones where you cant call the winner, but i've never had a problem with blinking lol.

Perhaps you get SO into every aspect of a fight then everything else becomes secondary? It's pretty cool but lack of blinking?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
I do get into some really awesome PVP's, the proper non-premade ganking ones where you cant call the winner, but i've never had a problem with blinking lol.

Perhaps you get SO into every aspect of a fight then everything else becomes secondary? It's pretty cool but lack of blinking?
Still able to breath though, so that's a plus right?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2012, 04:35 AM
We could set up a PVP intervention for you? "Ducky, we've all become alittle concerned about your inability to use the most simple of motor functions while dogfighting".
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2012, 05:42 AM
ok but no hugging
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2012, 06:42 AM
After a particularly long work day and lengthy play time eye strain tends to set in. That's a pretty good sign that it's time to take a break and a nap but I don't always do as I should. Yawning fits put a bit of pressure on the tear ducts and I get all watery eyed. I did punch the door once after repeated bouts of "server not responding". I do not advise this. It hurts quite a bit.

Or are you referring to the number of times I've cried myself to sleep clutching my pillow and cursing hacking premades and broken mechanics that ruined my day? Well... I don't want to talk about it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Anymore pvp for me is an excercise in nap time :p

It's why I'm playing games I'm out of practice with or weren't that hot at to start with so I can have a challenge again.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-25-2012, 07:24 AM
a reduced rate of blinking is a symptom for parkinsons disease. and considering the blink reflex is not a reflex rather than controlled by a part of your brain, you should ask a doctor about it, since brain injuries or tumors can influence normal brain functions

i'm really not joking. just google it...or better ask a doctor next time u see one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudl View Post
a reduced rate of blinking is a symptom for parkinsons disease. and considering the blink reflex is not a reflex rather than controlled by a part of your brain, you should ask a doctor about it, since brain injuries or tumors can influence normal brain functions

i'm really not joking. just google it...or better ask a doctor next time u see one.
That'll teach him to use a bugship!
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-25-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
No really serious question….

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I confess when I get into a really intense dog fight in PVP – I stop blinking and then tears stream down my face. Its intense and sometimes I die because I can't see through these ****** tears...

Learn to blink right? Surely I’m not the only person that does this?
Turn down the bloom settings :p