Lt. Commander
# 1 Im sick of this!
05-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I tried to by some c points with a gift card. I have never had any problems using a gift before however this time my payment method is getting rejected but I am being charged a $1.00 every time I try to use it. I tried to sumit a ticket but guess what Perfect World does not recognize my password? But I can log on to the forums and game? I am so sick of this company. Has anyone ever had this problem? If so how did it get fixed? I think im going to go to Everquest and buy me a mount Sony will take the money if these guys dont want it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2012, 01:09 PM
The $1 fee is just a hold. Should be returned in a couple of days.

You can send in an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com with specific details. That bypasses the required login. I grabbed that info from here just for reference: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=267893

As to the gift card, you may have to register your name and address with the card provider. There should be a customer service number and/or website url on the back of the card. I know the ones that I use, I have to do so. Even with Amex even though Amex swears that there's no need to do so.

Hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Thank you very much for the response I will look into this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien-Darkcast
Thank you very much for the response I will look into this.
Not a problem. Good luck on it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2012, 04:03 PM
You have to CALL AMEX if its an Amex, Even if it say you can register it on there website.. they lie lol. Delt with that issue many times. But yeah, with giftcards theres always the 1.00 hold fee on alot of online purchases. I switched off buying giftcards to just buying the UGC or Direct PWE cards from wal-mart or bestbuy or whatever retailer is near you, 7-11 has em also.