Lt. Commander
# 11
05-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Sometimes late at night, I lie in bed and all the images of NPC spam and broken skills and poor mechanics flood into my mind and I weep. I weep, not because PVP is in a rather poor state, not because there is always a multitude of players eager to use anything and everything that is broken. I weep because I have nothing better to do than que up again.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudl View Post
a reduced rate of blinking is a symptom for parkinsons disease. and considering the blink reflex is not a reflex rather than controlled by a part of your brain, you should ask a doctor about it, since brain injuries or tumors can influence normal brain functions

i'm really not joking. just google it...or better ask a doctor next time u see one.
Jeez thanks for the advice - going to google that right now. This only happens if i'm in the middle of an intense battle and even then not always. Couldnt replicate it out of the game if I tried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelev
That'll teach him to use a bugship!
Lol its worth it :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-26-2012, 12:22 AM
the only thing that gets to me is when i die because a power didn't fire off when i click on it. RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-26-2012, 12:57 AM
I made some defiants cry last night in Kerrat. I even made one to walk a dog. Seriously, see the doctor.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-26-2012, 04:02 AM
As Heinrich Heine said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous German Poet
Denke ich an STO PvP in der Nacht,
bin ich um den Schlaf gebracht
But I can't say I have cried over it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-26-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
the only thing that gets to me is when i die because a power didn't fire off when i click on it. RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Yeah that's more a case of hurling something across the room. Not really tear inducing
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Next time i see your BUG wizzing towards me polarons a' screaming i'll resort to being as hard to kill as possible. You'll either get bored and fly away or your eyes will fall out at my skill tier you'll humor any plan of sucsess
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-26-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquitaine985 View Post
Next time i see your BUG wizzing towards me polarons a' screaming i'll resort to being as hard to kill as possible. You'll either get bored and fly away or your eyes will fall out at my skill tier you'll humor any plan of sucsess
fun times. If I cant do it on my own I'll "bugger-off"
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-26-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Duck
No really serious question….

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I confess when I get into a really intense dog fight in PVP – I stop blinking and then tears stream down my face. Its intense and sometimes I die because I can't see through these ****** tears...

Learn to blink right? Surely I’m not the only person that does this?
I tore a ligament in my hand playing STO from the continous gripping of the mouse, and my pooch has sustained many lonely nights curled up alone in bed
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-26-2012, 06:05 PM
ive never cried during a video game.

not even in final fantasy 7 when aeris "dies"

not even then.

have fun kill bad guys

horizon