Lt. Commander
# 1 Space Command (new series)
05-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Okay guys, all the people who routinely come in here whining about wanting a new Trek series can put their money where their mouths are. Here is a chance to contribute to an upcoming series to make sure it doesn't get canned before its time.

Disclaimer: @hort_wort makes no guarantee of any good coming of this and is not associated with it in any way. It's your money.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2012, 04:44 PM
This is why I love kickstarter. Dying to see how this turns out!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-27-2012, 10:30 PM
mAYBE WE ALL CAN DO THE SAME AND KICKSTART OUR OWN tREK.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-28-2012, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Okay guys, all the people who routinely come in here whining about wanting a new Trek series can put their money where their mouths are. Here is a chance to contribute to an upcoming series to make sure it doesn't get canned before its time.

Disclaimer: @hort_wort makes no guarantee of any good coming of this and is not associated with it in any way. It's your money.
Yup ,I've sawn this. I have some doubts on the eventual quality that will be possible, but it looked compelling enough to spend a few $.

And if I only do it because I hope that BSG: Blood and Chrome is eventually released if Sci-Fi sees that some hardly-founded kickstarter sci-fi project makes money.